Website Archer Daniels Midland
ADM Accounts Payable Team based in Poznań is looking for an English-speaking Junior Accountant to support our activities related to invoice processing in the new SAP 4 HANA environment. In your daily work you will be directly involved in improving existing accounting processes while working in a devoted international team of professionals.
- Coding, processing and analyzing vendor invoices in timely manner
- Maintaining payable ageing to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Responding to ADM business and vendors’ inquiries
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Providing assistance in month end close procedures and audit queries
- Covering for other Accounts Payable staff while on leave to ensure service levels and processing timescales are met
- Personal Effectiveness / Excellence
- Strives to complete tasks in a timely manner and achieve deadlines and be efficient in their approach to working with staff and suppliers in relation to payment matters.
- Working together in a supportive manner as part of a team to share tasks and information
- Prioritize Work
- Requires work to be prioritized in order to meet payment and other deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicates in a clear manner to suppliers, staff and other stakeholders and actively listens to gain an understanding of procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of English (min. B2), Processes & IT
- Have a willingness to engage with both processes and technology, and to drive efficiencies in operational activities
There are currently no vacancies.