As a member of our audit team, the successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients and will report to Senior Managers and Partners in the group. The Financial Risk Management group is an integral part of KPMG in the Cayman Islands providing support to the Audit service line with respect to the valuation of various types of financial instruments ranging from vanilla exchange traded instruments to complex structured financevehicles, derivatives and private equity.
- KPMG’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) team work with our clients to help in a variety of risk management and risk management related issues. Working with financial institutions and other corporate entities in a broad array of FRM services; our clients can benefit from our knowledge and experience.
- Our FRM professionals are an integral part of a global practice that helps clients to identify their exposures, develop a risk management strategy that can maximize competitive advantage and business performance.
- Applying an in-depth risk management discipline, supported by leading tools and experienced specialist offers our team the resource necessary to benefit our clients.
- Applicants must have at least six years of experience working in audit or a relevant valuation role and possess a recognized college degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science and a recognized professional designation such as CFA, CQF or FRM.
- Applicants also holding a recognized accounting designation such as CA, ACA or CPA are strongly preferred. This position requires strong knowledge of fixed income, listed equity, derivative instruments, private equity and financial markets.
- This position also requires working knowledge of accounting and auditing requirements with respect to fair value measurement of financial instruments. Practical experience with financial instrument pricing methodologies and tools such as Bloomberg,
- Reuters and IDC are also a requirement.
There are currently no vacancies.