Website Bank of America
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connecting them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
- Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
- Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs, with a focus on investment solutions
- Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines. This includes:
- Acting as registered principal of licensed associates and supervisor of the Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ).
- Managing the OSJ with the assistance of one or more Market Supervision Managers and, where applicable, other supervision personnel.
- Delegating authority for supervisory activities through the Designation of Duties (DoD) to a Series 8 or 10 licensed teammate.
- Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
- Has Series 7 and 66.
- Has supervisory licenses of an 8 (or 9 and 10 combined) or possesses a Series 4, 24 and 53.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships with key partners/clients across and outside of organizations.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Has 5+ years’ of demonstrated experience with sales/bank operations and building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs as well as escalate as needed with sense of urgency.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Can attract, recruit and retain an effective sales and operations team,
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Travel required: Will vary depending on geography,
- Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (example: Microsoft Office).
- Has the ability to pass compliance requirements.
There are currently no vacancies.