Website Henry Fagan Consulting Engineers & Project Managers
Henry Fagan Consulting Engineers & Project Managers, a company founded in 1984, is looking for a Marketing & Admin Intern at our offices in Sandton, Johannesburg. This practice has been involved in more than 2500 projects (in South Africa and other countries such as UK, USA, Mexico, India, Uganda, Seychelles, Bolivia to name a few) and has won numerous awards over the years.
Why join Henry Fagan?
- Legendary Company with award winning profile
- Iconic Leadership
- Embracing team culture, great people, aspirational goals, changing the world with innovation and excellence
What we offer you?
- Great work environment
- Sharp learning curve
- Exposure to professionals, with over 40 years of experience
- Paid internship
We are a design-focused team with expertise across a wide range of Engineering and Project management specializations. We pride ourselves on providing client satisfaction and a quality professional service, where a high priority for aesthetic values is combined with meticulous attention to detail, no matter how large or small the project.
The Marketing & Admin Intern will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team and Operations Director.
- Creation of and contribution to company templates, policies, procedures, project sheets and other marketing materials
- Focus on standardization of all company communications and documentation
- Focus on the company’s new brand and the rollout thereof
- Assist with management of the digital bid platform
- Focus on client databases, building company network and searching for bid opportunities
- Assist with support to the business development team where required
- Assist in the development of marketing materials
- Manage office administration activities as required
- Provide support to the Operations Director on daily administration tasks
- Manage and monitor social media platforms
- Other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate should have:
- National Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Management or Administration
- Experience in and understanding of the built environment will be an advantage
- Basic understanding of MS Office, specifically MS Word and MS Excel
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail across all aspects of work and documentation
- Ability to sometimes work independently on certain tasks but always under the guidance of the management team
- Be self-driven, ethical, assertive, and delivery oriented.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
There are currently no vacancies.