Website Tarsadia Hotels
My client within the manufacturing sector is looking for an Internal Auditor Graduate to join their team in Howick. The successful candidate must have great communication and strong interpersonal skills with sound independent judgement. Must have a valid license and own transport. Candidate must be willing to travel into Africa in time.
If you are interested in completing your IA Articles, please be sure to do the free Myers Briggs test below and send your results to [Email Address Removed].
- Completed Matric
- Completed Diploma/ Degree Internal Auditing
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience working on Accpac will be advantageous
Duties And Responsibilities Amongst Others
- To be discussed in Interview
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes – Financial, Sales, Logistics, Procurement and Production
- Optimize business processes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets
- Documents, evaluates and tests systems and controls to determine their adequacy and effectiveness to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, accomplishment of management’s objectives, reliability and integrity of information, economic use of resources, and safeguarding of assets
- Develops and discusses findings; comes to agreement on recommendations and timelines for corrective actions with responsible persons and monitor the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Internal Auditing
- KwaZulu Natal
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid and Pension Fund
There are currently no vacancies.