About the job
Before submitting and sending your resumes, we invite you to read our mission and vision statements.
If you have ever thought about positive change through journalism, join us in the movement of change.
TheSocialTalks.com is an independent public digital news platform that generates news, stories, deep analysis of subjects, and editorials on pertinent issues that affect the contemporary youth.
At TheSocialTalks we write on social and political issues with impartiality and in-depth analysis.
Through a global team of writers, we work together to produce information with the aim of creating an informative environment that will not only encourage innovation but also fuels the need to bring more quality content.
Call for Internship
TheSocialTalks are now open for internships and we welcome all the students who wish to spread their wisdom through words.
Duration: Minimum 2 months
Your responsibilities will include video and photo editing for our podcast and social media platforms.The schedule is flexible and will work around your school & exam schedule.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronising them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
After the successful completion of the internship, the interns will be rewarded with the LOI – Letter of Internship and a well-drafted recommendation letter (Depending on performance) for their future quests.
The students are to send their CV saved as “yourfullname.pdf or docs” directly to
There are currently no vacancies.