Website Free Pads for India
About the job
This is an unpaid internship.
If you’re applying, make sure your Portfolio Link is present in your resume.
About Free Pads For India
Free Pads for India has been created for a two-fold objective:
1) Adopt school girl students to bring them free period products every month
2) Offer a platform to discuss periods openly to end the stigma around menstruation
Our LinkedIn social media team needs a Graphic Design Intern. You would be working in this role with the Co-founder of Free Pads for India (Deepak Parmani).
- Understanding the requirements and creating designs for LinkedIn and Instagram posts
- Digitally focused, with skills across to be able to create gifs, memes and edit videos
- Communicate project details in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is a big plus
- Available to start immediately
- Ideally available for 4 months
- Available for 8 to 10 hours per week
- Communicates quickly and precisely (Hindi or English, either would work)
- 100% remote work
- Chance to work with LinkedIn professionals & experts
- First-hand experience of how to grow a Non-Profit Organization
- Opportunity to participate in core strategic decisions of the organization
- Exposure to top industry thought leaders and influencers
At Free Pads for India, we are committed to building a more inclusive & better world.
Menstruators have enough problems to deal with. Let’s not have menstruation be one of them.
There are currently no vacancies.