Website Intel Corporation
About the job
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day and in ways that you probably don’t even see, from the technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100 per cent green energy in all our US and European facilities. If you want to find out more click here.We have big ambitions and a passion to work with others and address world challenges that no one can tackle alone. We would you love you to be part of this.About The Recruitment ProcessWe will be considering your application based on your CV. Once your application is submitted, you can check the status by accessing your candidate profile. The recruiter will review your CV and offer it to the team manager. Regardless of our decision you will receive feedback from us.
24th February 2023About The InternshipThis is a 13-month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a sandwich degree course in Marketing, PR/Communications and Journalism, or similar subjects, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor’s degree or enrolled in Master’s Integrated Course which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).We ask that all applicants are
current university students
and will remain students during the whole internship. Candidates must be
based in the UK
upon the start date of this internship, and for its entire duration.
We are unable to support remote working from outside the UK.
Our Communications position is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial thinker and self-starter to grow in an industrial placement. Working in a global environment with teams around the world, you will be a key member of the global communications group driving Intel’s positioning, thought leadership, messaging and narrative through story-telling and story-selling with key influencers.As part of the role you will have the opportunity to get involved in activities across our mix including Corporate Comm’s, Executive Comm’s, Industry Relations, Media relations, as well as technology communications through product launches for media, news and public relations throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). This will include managing logistics and coordinating hardware requirements for them. In addition, you will be required to collate Intel coverage online using data analysis tools and liaising with global colleagues in order to build coverage reports to be shared with senior Intel leadership.This position enables you to network with multiple stakeholders throughout Intel’s organisation, including the Sales and Marketing Team in order to support the Communications function priorities.Day to day roles include, but will not be limited to;
- Handling the logistics for device sampling programmes
- Managing regional budget allocation and purchase order requisition
- Building internal communications such as the monthly newsletter
- Supporting EMEA Newsroom
- Working with external agencies to build weekly reports on EMEA’s current communications activity and proof- reading documents that will be released to the public.
We are looking for an articulate, creative, motivated individual with a passion for communications and great attention to detail.At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader.Qualifications
We welcome applications from candidates with:
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the intended audience
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
- Resilience, with the ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time-management
What do we offer?
- A chance to learn about the latest, life-changing technology and make an impact on co-workers, customers and the planet
- A collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits – quarterly pay bonuses, annual pay bonus, hiring and finishing bonus, medical and life insurance and many more. / including starting bonus and other performance-based bonuses.
- Diverse and inclusive environment working alongside international colleagues (read more about it here) and a dedicated intern’s community to help you get started in your new job.
- Being a part of a socially and ecologically responsible company (read more about it here).
- Dedicated training for you during your first weeks at the company to make your transition into work easier and a personal buddy to help you build your network, answer any questions and integrate you into your position.
- Opportunities for professional development – wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs.
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel with graduate positions
We’re constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
We are waiting for you! If you want to gather some more information, please see: Interns stories, company overview, our Facebook and LinkedIn sites. Learn more about Intel UK Placement Program here.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
There are currently no vacancies.