Website Moog Inc.
About the job
Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other.
Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires.
Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dreamed of.
Moog culture is fundamentally about respect.
Moog Aircraft Group is looking for an experienced Fitter/Tester to join the OE Assembly & Test team at our facility based in Wolverhampton. At Moog we’re focused on the customer and for us this means designing complex mechanical products that are often bespoke and high profile. Our team works to exceptionally close tolerances, an essential requirement of the aerospace industry.
Within the role you’ll be assembling Valves, Manifolds and Flight Critical Actuators with high precision. You’ll regularly use measuring equipment such as Micrometers, Vernier Calipers and Height Gauges. You’ll work from engineering drawings, Work Instructions, complete quality audits and take responsibility for various aspects of the A&T process including cleaning, strip, assembly and Test. We know how important our technicians are to our business, so we offer the opportunity for development of your skills and progression.
- Apprentice trained (or equivalent level of qualification) ideally within Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience within an engineering/manufacturing role is essential, ideally within aerospace or related industry.
- Good knowledge of assembly and test manufacturing.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable reading and following different set procedures.
- We are looking for someone who is dynamic and possesses a proactive attitude.
In Return Moog can offer you:
- A longstanding career within a culture of trust and innovation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Benefits to include Life Assurance, Company Pension Contribution beginning at 6%, Employee Share Option in addition to an extensive Flexible Benefits Package.
- This role is working 37 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.15pm and Friday 7.30am – 11.30am.
Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This
Once you apply for a position with Moog your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address: [email protected]
There are currently no vacancies.